Imperfect Meღ
I leave in my own way happily eventhough I'm not pefect


Greetings,


Clara's here...=]
simple girl,♥ vampire,♥ to hang out,♥ her family,♥ her friends gonna have her sweet sixteen on 22/11/2009 It's just her(simple as that) It's just her(simple as that) If you don't like her don't hesitate to leave

♥Song currently playing♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Tags
Let's shout! .
ShoutMix chat widget


Cravings
Saturday, October 17, 2009 ; 10/17/2009 12:09:00 PM



IT'S OVER
Yesterday's me was in a relationship; today I'm single.
I haven't been single for 2 years 2 months 29days...

He told me that we have totally a different personalty...

so, he requested on giving up this relationship and I've agreed...

1 more day to go and we would be 2 years and 3 months...But...

*cheese*

It's sad and I heard my heart gone*piang*...and..it hurts...

never mind that...at least we're still friends...

and look on the bright side...
I can finally have a new style of living...and get my chances to fly...
today...I feel better...and think quietly...
somehow,
I feel relief....it's like a stone on my heart was thrown away...

well...without him...I won't die...

♥I still have my friends right? =]
I will continue to live happily or happier...♥

xoxo

Labels: